The right time for buying a pair of first shoes comes when children can safely move around by themselves on their own feet and can walk or run unaided. The best thing is for the shoes only to be worn outdoors – barefoot walking and running is still recommended indoors! This is because children can only feel the ground under their feet and learn correct balance and body coordination when they are barefoot.
However, if your child wants to explore the world outside your four walls, then shoes optimised for small children’s feet will help it in its development, stabilise it and support its healthy growth.
Richter offers a wide range of shoes for all four seasons. In summer, it offers light footwear in the form of sandals and leather-lined loafers. In the winter, a snug sheepskin lining keeps feet warm.
Richter has developed its own product line of first-step shoes:
- The sole is extremely flexible and allows the foot to roll perfectly on the ground.
- A shock-absorbing footbed helps prevent children from stepping too hard on the ground.
- The ankle-high cut and the reinforced heel provide excellent support.
- Particularly soft leather is used in the production process.
- Made on the basis of the Strobel method, the shoe ensures an optimum level of flexibility.
- The shoes are lined with sheepskin so that your little one’s feet can be kept naturally warm in winter.
- Fashionable colours and beautiful designs make the shoes first-step stars.
My first Richter – See the Collection!